This notice is to advise you of the details concerning the Annual General Meeting for the Electoral District Association of Northumberland–Peterborough South.
- Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Venue: Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre
- Location: 930 Burnham St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2X9
In order to be eligible to stand for election, or to vote at the AGM, you must either –
- hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership twenty-one (21) days prior to the AGM. OR
- have held a membership within the previous 90 days, AND renew at the door, prior to the call to vote.
Identification will be required to register. Bring one (1) piece of current photo ID or two (2) pieces of ID that together show your name, current address and photo.
For more information please contact:
Marion McComb, Secretary [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!